This week I have chosen and edited my images. I applied roughly the same edits to them, to add a bit of grain and sharpness, and cool down the image.
For example, the image below on the left is one from Flickr that has a creative commons license, and on the right is my edit.
I have also decided to use the font PT Sans Caption Bold for the gallery title in forced capitals, because it follows the strong bold theme that other snow themed sites use.
At this stage I am also thinking I will use the regular version of the same font for the other text (captions).
I think it would look unified if this was also uppercase, however it may look too overpowering when it is put together.
I have also done a few pencil sketch mock ups however am not sure about any of the mock ups, and did these before my latest research post so am going to try and develop them a bit more. I tried pushing elements around in photoshop for a more visual mock up, but I’m not satisfied with this either after doing my latest research post.